COSTA RICA YOGA TRAINING:
AUGUST 23, – SEPTEMBER 7, 2018 ....BOOK EARLY CHICOS, Because we sell this one out.
Instructors : Debbie Krejci E-RYT 500, Willis Johnston E-RYT 500, and
Sarah Lutz RYT-200!
Where: The Iguana Lodge, Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica (Southern Pacific side)
Tuition: $3899 USD
All-inclusive pricing includes:
Our most awesome manual, three healthy organic meals a day, possible shared room accomodation, Wi-Fi. Transportation to and from the local airport or the localwater taxi port. Which-ever way you chose to arrive. Arrange via Iguana Lodge.
*Guaranteed private room @ $4999. More likely than not we will all have private rooms at the shared room price due to low season; this depends on the lodge and their bookings. Please ask for more details or opt for guaranteed private room at the $4999 rate if private is what you must have.
We've added RESTORATIVE to the training on this amazing session! So you will learn Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin and Restorative. What a deal!
What's not included: yoga books for studies, air or ground transportation (other then airport transfer from the Puerto Jimenez airport to the Iguana Lodge), Costa Rica departure tax, travel insurance.
We recommend you fly into SJO. You may want to drive from there (it's a long but awesome). Please take into consideration a flight from SJO to Puerto Jimenez is a domestic flight and may not be available on your arrival day into SJO. This may affect planning your travels.
~Transaction fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
~Due to the logistics of an International YTT we regret that we are unable to provide refunds. Deposits are non-refundable.
However, if cancellation is necessary and provided in writing prior to 46 days of the course start date, the deposit may be used for a training with Yoga Maya at a later date within 12 months.
~In the unlikely event that the YTT is cancelled, (this has never happened) you will be returned your deposit minus an administration fee of $200 USD.
We offer after training support of Several Skype (FT) Sessions, email, text whatever you need! AND a FB group to share documents, ideas, job postings...
We appreciate your business and we are here for you! We want you to succeed.
For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
5:30/6 - 8 am Yoga Practice, Meditation, Beach time.
8 - 9 am Breakfast
9 - 1 pm Lecture and Discussion
1 - 2/2:30 pm Lunch
2 - 4 pm Lecture/Workshop based Training and Fun Yoga Stuff
4 - 7pm Yoga Practice and Discussion
7 - 8pm Dinner (Most days)
Most days will be from 5/6 am - 7/8pm But may change due to weather and other circumstances.
Whether you are interested in learning to teach yoga or simply deepen your own practice, expand your self awareness and transform your life, this Yoga Teacher Training is committed to the personal success of every participant. The participants will be immersed in a program rich in the full spectrum of all that is yoga: vibrant, purposeful, authentic, conscious, joyful, balanced, sacred, spiritual and transformative.
This training will have you certified in the most popular and in demand styles of teaching. Vinyasa and Yin mostly.
We've added RESTORATIVE! Isn't that awesome? Yes it is! Four trainings in one! You will learn to develop your own sequences based on the needs of your students and on what is authentically you. You will have a superb foundation to lead others confidently, knowledgeably and safely.
Vinyasa (flow) + Yin + a little Hatha and a pinch or two of Restorative
TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM: PLEASE REVIEW THE PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE DEDICATED TO CURRICULUM
- Study of asana (proper alignment, benefits, modifications, muscles stretched and strengthened)
- Principles (and more) of anatomy
- Pranayama, Energy, and Breath
- Bandhas and how they affect asana and energy
- Art of sequencing classes
- Physical assists
- Prop usage
- Ayurveda 101
- Tons of practicum (your teaching time)
- Yoga history and philosophy (yoga scriptures, the 8 Limbs and more)
- Yamas and Niyamas in depth
- The Business of Yoga and Ethics
- How to actually teach yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Restorative Workshop (learn how to create your own workshop)
- More, please see curriculum page....
- Minimum one (preferred two or more) years of a strong personal Vinyasa yoga practice of 3-5x a week.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic attitude towards this experience.
- We give prerequisite work to you. As soon as you register, ask Debs what's up and begin your YTT-200.
At the end of the course, students that successfully fulfill all the requirements will receive a 200 hour certification of Yoga Training recognized internationally by the Yoga Alliance USA. This YA USA is the utmost authority recognized on Earth when it comes to yoga.
*Payment in full required 46 days in advance of the session start date. No refunds or transfers to a later session within 46 days of the session start date. Payments are refundable with written notice up to 46 days prior to session start date, minus your non-refundable registration deposit. Transfer of attendance to a later session allowed within 12 months with written notice at least 46 days in advance of session start date.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
- Travel to San Jose no later than Thursday, August 22, 2018 (spend the night if you wish) and travel to Puerto Jiminez the next morning.
- Training is held at the Iguana Lodge, located in the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica.
- We highly recommend you have some fun and discover Costa Rica after the YTT! Do this. Enjoy life a little mas!
- Check out day is Friday, September 7, 2018 for a stress free travel day. You may of course leave in the PM on the 6th after our graduation ceremony. We book the 6th for your convenience in travel.
IGUANA LODGE BEACH RESORT
Iguana Lodge is a contemporary tropical beachfront resort in the remote jungles of the Osa Peninsula. For years Iguana Lodge has been providing exceptional accommodations, service and lifetime memories to thousands of guests from around the world. Iguana Lodge reserves the right to insist that unruly/disruptive guests leave. No refunds will be given but glaring looks and disappointment will be abundant.
For more information visit: www.iguanalodge.com
We are a registered 200 and 300 hour =500 Yoga Alliance USA registered school. Check us out.
Por Favor: Check out the Curriculum pages, get travel insurance. Call us with questions. Yoga like a boss, like you mean it. And live a little mas!