AUGUST 23, 2017 – SEPTEMBER 6, 2018 ....BOOK EARLY Because we usually sell out.
Instructors : Debbie Krejci RYT 500
Where: Iguana Lodge, Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
Tuition: $5150 USD
All-inclusive pricing includes : manual, three healthy organic meals per day, single room accomodation, Wi-Fi. Transportation to and from the local airport or the localwater taxi port. Which-ever way you chose to arrive. Arrange via Iguana Lodge
Not included : yoga books for studies, air or ground transportation (other then airport transfer from the Puerto Jimenez airport to the Iguana Lodge), snacks, Costa Rica departure tax, travel insurance, tips to local Iguana Lodge staff.
For more details: email@example.com
Daily Schedule Overview
5 - 8 am Practice
8 - 9 am Breakfast
9 - 1 pm Lecture
1 - 2 pm Lunch & Break
2 - 4 pm Lecture
4 - 7pm Practice
7 - 8pm Dinner
Most days will be from 5 am-7 pm But may change due to weather and possible other circumstances.
Whether you are interested in learning to teach yoga or simply deepen your own practice, expand your self awareness and transform your life, this Yoga Teacher Training is committed to the personal success of every participant. The participants will be immersed in a program rich in the full spectrum of all that is yoga: vibrant, purposeful, authentic, conscious, joyful, balanced, sacred, spiritual and transformative.
This training will have you certified in the most popular and in demand styles of teaching. You will learn to develop your own sequences based on the needs of your students and based on what is authentic to you. You will have the foundation to lead others confidently, knowledgeably and safely.
Vinyasa (flow) + Yin + a little Hatha
TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM:
- Study of asana (proper alignment, benefits, modifications, contra-indications)
- Principles of anatomy
- Pranayama, meditation, bandhas, and mantras
- Art of sequencing classes
- Hands-on assists and use of props
- Ayurveda 101
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching "practicum"
- Yoga history and philosophy (yoga scriptures, Yamas and Niyamas…)
- Sanskrit/English names of asanas
- The business of Yoga and ethics
- How to actually teach yoga
- Minimum one (preferred two or more) years of a strong personal yoga practice of 3-5x a week.
- Be open-minded. Arrive with a willing heart and desire to move towards a life of a yogi and to have the most rewarding experience.
- Arrive well rested and with a focused mind. Yoga teacher training is not a two weeks retreat or vacation. Do not arrive overly tired with a body that is un-prepared for the long (but rewarding) days! You must be present in body, mind, and spirit!
- Read as much as you can about yoga philosophy, history, and various styles of yoga. Try different classes from a variety of instructors in as many different venues as possible.
At the end of the course, students that successfully fulfill all the requirements will receive a 200 hour certification of Yoga Training recognized internationally by the Yoga Alliance.
- $4150 USD
- $2500 USD non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot (applied towards balance of payment).
- Online payments processed through PayPal, or e-transfer. You do not need to join PayPal to make transaction.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
- Travel to San Jose no later than Friday August 18, 2017 spend the night and travel to Puerto Jeminez the next morning.
- Training is held at beautiful Iguana Lodge, located in the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica.
- Departure day is Saturday, September 2, 2017.
IGUANA LODGE BEACH RESORT – SPA – YOGA HAVEN
Iguana Lodge is a cool, contemporary tropical beachfront resort in the remote jungles of the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica. For years Iguana Lodge has been providing exceptional accommodations, service and lifetime memories to thousands of guests from around the world.
For more information visit, www. iguanalodge.com