COSTA RICA YOGA TRAINING:
Next YTT-200 is November 4-19, 2020
Instructors : Debbie Krejci E-RYT 500
Where: Uvita, Costa Rica
Tuition: $2499 USD
Our most awesome manual, 200+ hours of our Vinyasa, Yin, Hatha, Ayurveda, y mas Yoga Alliance Approved YTT-200 hour course.
Housing options are available on site or nearby to meet any budget.
What's not included: yoga books for studies, air or ground transportation, Costa Rica departure tax, travel insurance.
We recommend you fly into SJO and shuttle to Uvita.
~Any transaction fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
~Due to the crazy logistics of an International YTT we regret that we are unable to provide refunds. Deposits are non-refundable.
However, if cancellation is necessary and provided in writing prior to 46 days of the course start date, the deposit may be used for a training with Yoga Maya at a later date within 12 months.
~In the unlikely event that the training is cancelled, (this has never happened but mother nature does what she wants sometimes) you will be returned your full deposit minus an administration fee of $200 USD.
We offer after training support of Skype (FT) Sessions, email, text whatever you need! AND a FB group to share documents, ideas, job postings...
We appreciate your business and we are here for you! We want you to succeed.
For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
5/6 - 8 am Yoga Practice, Meditation, Beach time.
8 - 9 am Breakfast
9 - 1 pm Lecture and Discussion
1 - 2 pm Lunch
2 - 4 pm Lecture/Workshop based Training and Fun Yoga Stuff
4 - 7pm Yoga Practice and Discussion
7 - 8pm Dinner (Most days)
Most days will be from 5/6 am - 7/8pm But may change due to weather and other circumstances.
Whether you are interested in learning to teach yoga or simply deepen your own practice, expand your self awareness and transform your life, this Yoga Teacher Training is committed to the personal success of every participant. The participants will be immersed in a program rich in the full spectrum of all that is yoga: vibrant, purposeful, authentic, conscious, joyful, balanced, sacred, spiritual and transformative.
This training will have you certified in the most popular and in demand styles of teaching. Vinyasa and Yin mostly.
You will learn to develop your own sequences based on the needs of your students and on what is authentically you. You will have a superb foundation to lead others confidently, knowledgeably and safely.
Vinyasa (flow) + Yin + a little Hatha
TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM: PLEASE REVIEW THE PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE DEDICATED TO CURRICULUM
- Study of asana (proper alignment, benefits, modifications, muscles stretched and strengthened)
- Principles (and more) of anatomy
- Pranayama, Energy, and Breath
- Bandhas and how they affect asana and energy
- Art of sequencing classes
- Physical assists
- Prop usage
- Ayurveda 101
- Tons of practicum (your teaching time)
- Yoga history and philosophy (yoga scriptures, the 8 Limbs and more)
- Yamas and Niyamas in depth
- The Business of Yoga and Ethics
- How to actually teach yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- More, please see the curriculum page, the link is below....
- Minimum one (preferred two+) years of a strong personal Vinyasa yoga practice of 3-5x a week.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic attitude towards this experience.
- We give prerequisite work to you. As soon as you register, ask Debs what's up and begin your YTT-200.
At the end of the course, students that successfully fulfill all the requirements will receive a 200 hour certification of Yoga Training recognized internationally by the Yoga Alliance USA. The YA USA is the utmost authority recognized on Earth when it comes to yoga.
*Payment in full required 46 days in advance of the session start date. No refunds or transfers to a later session within 46 days of the session start date. Payments are refundable with written notice up to 46 days prior to session start date, minus your non-refundable registration deposit. Transfer of attendance to a later session allowed within 12 months with written notice at least 46 days in advance of session start date.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
- Travel to San Jose the day prior to start (spend the night if you wish) and travel to Uvita the next morning.
- Training is held in Uvita, Costa Rica. One of the most beautiful places on planet Earth.
- Take a bus, shuttle (private or shared), rent a car, fly from SJO to quepos, there are many travel options.
- We highly recommend you have some fun and discover Costa Rica after the YTT! Do this. Enjoy life a little mas!
We are a registered 200 and 300 hour =500 Yoga Alliance USA registered school. Check us out.
Por Favor: Check out the Curriculum pages, get travel insurance. Call us with questions. Yoga like a boss, like you mean it. Call your mom. And live a little mas!
On site lodging available with us and at a discount at our neighboring facilites. Conact Debbie via email, insta, facebook or whatsapp for more information.